As part of our product portfolio overhaul, SDxCentral restructured our demand generation solutions. These reimagined solutions are designed to better align with your goals and to guarantee certain benchmarks. Perhaps the most exciting update is the introduction of integrated campaigns that bring together multiple components over a set time period— allowing you to guide prospects through the buyer’s journey and improve conversion rates.
Traditionally, SDxCentral offered three types of webinars (DemoFriday, Report, and General) with various add-ons such as SDxCentral hosts and analysis content. In general, the structure was confusing and not clearly aligned with any marketing goals. We now offer four webinar types that all include lead guarantees.
- Unhosted Webinar: You provide all content, presenters, and hosts. SDxCentral provides project management, production services, the webinar platform, and lead capture.
- Hosted Webinar: SDxCentral provides an editorial host to introduce and moderate an educational webinar you create and present. The inclusion of an SDxCentral editorial host boosts your content’s credibility and increases thought leadership.
- DemoFriday: These webinars are designed to showcase new network infrastructure solutions by demonstrating relevant use cases. SDxCentral will work with you to broadcast the product demon and an SDxCentral host will share his or her thoughts and facilitate a conversation between you and the audience
- Analyst Webinar: An SDxCentral analyst creates and presents educational content based on original analysis and research. Each webinar is created specifically for your chosen topic and goal. At the end of the webinar, you will have the option to present your own complimentary content. The combination of independent analysis and client-created content is a powerful tool for demonstrating thought leadership and growing mindshare among key prospects.
Integrated campaigns bring together multiple elements of content, promotion, and demand generation to create a campaign that compliments brand awareness goals with demand generation targets. By building on each component, you are able to keep prospects engaged and moving along the buyer’s journey. Each integrated campaign comes with a lead guarantee that includes service providers and enterprises.
- Branded 2-Part Webinar Series consists of two webinars and one content syndication cross-promoted over a 90-day period. Typically the series starts with a leadership or business-oriented webinar, followed by the promotion of your asset, and then finishes with a technical webinar.
- Branded Webinar Series consists of eight hosted webinars produced and promoted over the course of a year. Developing a year-long series engages prospects on a regular basis— ensuring your brand stays top-of-mind.
- Branded Demand Generation Bundle includes a hosted webinar and content syndication of one of your assets.
- eBrief Series consists of four eBriefs produced over the course of a year and released once per quarter.
We’ve separated content creation from syndication to give you greater control over your content marketing and demand generation campaigns. All custom content now comes with a license for you to use the content as you wish. Moreover, our new content syndication products come with lead guarantees to ensure you hit your demand generation targets.