Artificial intelligence (AI) is top of mind today for vendors and enterprises alike as the hype around the technology reaches new levels.
The exponential growth in popularity of ChatGPT and its flavor of generative AI has garnered the attention of organizations small and large. Generative AI is a technology that uses large language models (LLMs), such as GPT in ChatGPT’s case, to enable capabilities that include answering queries, content generation and summarization. Nearly every vendor has a strategy for integrating AI (at the very least generative AI) into its offerings in one way or another.
Table of contents:
- Beyond the hype: The practical value of AI today for nurturing purchase intent
- How ML transforms marketing
- Segment and persona best practices
- The future of AI in marketing
Who should download:
- Marketing professionals looking to leverage AI in their operations
- Content marketers worried about AI’s impact on the careers
- Demand generation leaders working to improve pipeline efficiency
Fill out the form on the left (or log in to your SDxCentral.com account) to download this white paper.